First time patient with us? Call us at 315-589-4471 to schedule your first visit today. We love welcoming new patients!
Our team's mission is to create healthy and confident smiles for life. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of personalized care to make your dental visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible. If you are having issues with your teeth or seeking that smile you've always wanted, see how we can help you.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
- Our front desk team may ask you to assist them in retrieving x-rays (taken within the past 3 years) from your previous dental office. Most dental offices require patients to sign a release form prior to the release of their dental records to a new office. Please allow adequate time between contacting your previous dental office, and your initial appointment with our office, for any necessary information to be gathered.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete any screenings or new patient paperwork. You can save time by completing the new patient forms prior to your arrival. A link to all of the new patient forms is available on the Patient Forms page of our website.
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by our lovely front desk team, who will check you in and notify the rest of our team of your arrival. Please have your insurance card and ID with you.
- Once new patient paperwork is completed, a member of our team will escort you from the waiting room to a treatment room where they will review your dental history, medical history, and any dental health concerns you may have. Our team member will then take digital x-rays for our doctor to review.
- You can expect your first visit to last about 60 minutes and consist of an assessment with our hygienist and a comprehensive exam with our doctor. A full evaluation of your gums, teeth and medical history will be reviewed. We encourage you to let us know at any time if you are feeling anxious about your appointment. It is very important to us that our patients feel comfortable in our dental chair at all times.
- Based on your exam, our dentist will develop a personalized treatment plan for you, taking into account your dental needs and wishes.
- Our front desk team will then schedule you for the appropriate type of hygiene appointment and any other recommended services. For each service you will receive a quick, comprehensive breakdown of cost and insurance coverage. Our office offers financing options such as CareCredit, as well as a dental savings plan for patients who don't have insurance. We want you to get the treatment you need quickly and smoothly.
- At the end of your appointment, you will receive a "dental goody bag" consisting of a new toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss to keep you on track with your home dental health routine. Younger patients will also leave the office with a prize from our prize box.
- When you provide us with a cell phone and email address, you will receive text and email reminders of your upcoming appointments.
New Patient Links: